Friday, January 15, 2010

Potty Training Day #2

Day #2 started with enthusiam. Beginning at 8:00 we pretty much parked it in the bathroom. Even James joined in the fun....
It was almost 10:00 and no accidents but also no successes. It had to be coming soon. Jacob did take Pooh Bear to the potty several times, making sure he took off his underwear (which sometimes Jacob would call them boardshorts :), put it in the potty, flushed, and then washed his hands...
Around 10:30, we had a huge accomplishment. Jacob peed and pooped in the potty! YAY! I never thought I'd be so excited about poop in my life. LOL! Jacob was so so happy! It was such a proud moment for me as a mommy.

By naptime, Jacob successfully went in the potty 4 times with no accidents!! It was a very happy morning for us!

6 comments:

Nana said...

Those J boys are adorable..... Looks like James is a great support system for his big brother!
Nana is very proud!

Alec said...

Your two boys look like they are really into the movie so adorable

Anonymous said...

Nsked pictures of their penis's and bums would be nice to see

Anonymous said...

I would strip them both naked lay them face down gag them tie their hands behind their backs spread their legs and fuck them both up the ass and then stick my penis in their mouths.

Anonymous said...

I need to suck a little boy's dick feel it get hard as a little boner in my mouth.

Anonymous said...

The invite link doesn't work anymore. Please post a new one with just toddler boys getting and giving blowjobs. Nothing older than kindergarten.